|Registration Types||Early Bird
Until 26 Sept 2021
(27 Sept 2021 – 10 Nov 2021)
(11 Nov 2021 Onwards)
|Member||SGD 300||SGD 350||SGD 400|
|Non Member||SGD 450||SGD 500||SGD 550|
|Low/Lower Mid Income Level
Countries / Other Qualifying
|SGD 300||SGD 350||SGD 400|
|Trainee / Nurse||SGD 300||SGD 350||SGD 400|
|Student||SGD 100||SGD 150||SGD 200|
|Day Registration**||SGD 250|
|Online Attending Delegates||SGD 150|
*List of LMIC and other qualifying countries here
**Day Registration delegates will only have access on the selected date
- All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are subjected to 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
- Access to the virtual platform and on-demand videos
- Attendance to all sessions from 11 to 13 November 2021**
- Access to the onsite venue in Singapore (For onsite attendees)
- Light refreshments during breaks as indicated in the programme (For onsite attendees)
By Cheque (ONLY for Local Delegate)
- Cheque should be made payable to MP Singapore Pte Ltd.
By Credit Card:
Visa or MasterCard
- MP Singapore Pte Ltd acts on behalf of the 18 th Asia Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection to handle fee collection.
- All credit card charges will be made by merchant name: MP Singapore PteLtd.
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional SGD 30 bank charges is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make bank drafts payable to:
Beneficiary Bank Name : DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore
Beneficiary Bank Address : 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Beneficiary Account Name : MP Singapore Pte Ltd
Beneficiary Account Number : 033-016215-4
Beneficiary SWIFT BIC Code : DBSSSGSG
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the forum account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All requests for cancellation must be submitted, no later than 28 October 2021 in order to receive a full refund. However, an administrative fee of SGD 50 will be imposed.
- Cancellation requests received after the deadline will not be entertained, and is chargeable, including No-Shows. No refund of any type will be provided for paid registration.
- Any fees charged, 5% surcharge applicable to online payment by credit cards will not be refunded.
- Bank transfer admission fee (SGD 30) will also not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments.
- All approved refunds will be made within two months after the Forum is held.
- Registered delegates who are unable to attend may send an alternate i.e. one-for-one substitution at no extra charge. Substitution request must be submitted in writing to the Congress Registration Secretariat before 28 October 2021.
- Substitution requests received after the deadline will be subjected to a processing fee of SGD 50.
APCCMI 2021 Registration Department
2nd Floor, 20 Kallang Avenue
Pico Creative Centre, Singapore 339411
Tel: + 65 6292 0732 Fax: + 65 6292 4721