Please read the full submission guidelines carefully before submitting.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts may be submitted for poster and oral presentation only.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the Congress website. Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post will NOT be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted on or before 17 May 2021. The online submission system will close at midnight GMT on this day.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Previous abstract submitters/submissions will not be accepted.
CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT AND NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you submitted an abstract and do not receive an email confirmation.
- Please email email@example.com if you have any questions with regards to the notifications regarding the status of your abstract
PRESENTATION AT THE CONGRESS
- Instructions for preparation of poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- For each abstract, at least one author is expected to attend the Congress. Presenting authors must register for the Congress and pay the registration fee.
- Abstract presenters need to register by registration deadline for inclusion in the Congress programme and for presentation scheduling.
PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT FOR SUBMISSION
- The abstract should be as informative as possible and include the following details:
- Objectives: background and specific objective of the study
- Methods: description of methods used
- Results: summary of results obtained
- Conclusions: conclusions reached
- Abstracts must meet the following specifications:
- Abstract title- Limited to 25 words
- Abstract text- Limited to 300 words
- Abstract topic- Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic from the Scientific Programme.
- Please note that no graphs, images or tables should be included in your abstract.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- The submission form at the link at the top of this page allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Programme.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT TO PUBLICATION AND ASSIGNATION OF COPYRIGHT
Please take note of the following terms:
- Submitted Abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission. Accepted abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. Please ensure all information is correct at the point of submission.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes you and your co-authors’ consent to publication (e.g. Congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to APCCMI 2021 and Kenes MP Asia (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any publication of an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- The Abstract Submitter is responsible for informing the other co-authors regarding the abstract status.
APCCMI 2021 Abstract Department
2nd Floor, 20 Kallang Avenue
Pico Creative Centre, Singapore 339411
Tel: + 65 6389 6628 Fax: + 65 6292 4721