Welcome to the APCCMI 2021 Congress
APCCMI 2021 will build on this rich history in Singapore and regional collaboration. The congress will focus on:
- Advances in infection control, microbiome and vaccines; new antimicrobials and antimicrobial stewardship.
- Advances in microbiology including rapid diagnostics, applications in whole genome sequencing, laboratory automation;
- Antimicrobial resistance in humans and within the One Health context of animals, humans and the environment;
- Challenges and progress in the three pandemic infections of HIV, Malaria and Tuberculosis;
- Emerging infectious diseases prevalent in the region (Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika) and globally (Avian and seasonal influenza, MERS-CoV);
- There will be at least two plenary lectures and six concurrent symposia per day, with early morning meet-the-expert and lunch time sponsored symposia.
- Poster and oral presentations will be invited with travel awards for best abstract.
- Limited places will be available to visit the National Centre for Infectious Diseases.
More updates will be announced on our website, and please look out for email updates via our regional partner societies and associations.
We look forward to welcome you to Singapore in 2021.