Planning for Your Health and Safety at APCCMI 2021
At APCCMI 2021, enhanced health and safety measures that adhere to the SG SafeEvent Standard will be undertaken to ensure the safest event environment possible for all in-person delegates. The SG SafeEvent Standard is a mark of assurance that the event meets the necessary requirements for safety, compliance and well-being in a COVID-19 world.
Here are some measures in place to ensure that your health and safety always come first:
Proof of Full Vaccination for In-person Delegates
All APCCMI participants, including faculty, delegates, sponsors, exhibitors and staff are required to:
• Provide proof of their full COVID-19 vaccination status via the TraceTogether app; OR
• Undergo a pre-event test taken onsite and test negative
to enter the APCCMI event grounds.
All participants are required to wear a mask at all times, regardless of vaccination status.
Onsite Health and Safety Measures
Additional precautions in place to safeguard participants include:
• Capacity of the event is limited to a maximum of 250 in-person delegates residing in Singapore only.
• The conference hall will be segregated into zones of 50 delegates each, with no intermingling allowed between delegates from different zones.
• Delegates are seated in groups of 5 persons, with 1 metre distance between each seat and 1 metre distance between each table.
• Staggered exhibition tours will be arranged for delegates from each zone. These tours will be conducted on a one-way traffic flow with exclusive entry and exit points for each cohort.
F&B & Others
• Lunch and tea breaks will be served individually in the conference hall.
• Hand sanitizers will be made readily available around all high-touch, high traffic areas around the event venue.
Our goal is to host a safe, high-value event for all delegates. If attending in-person is not a viable option, delegates may also consider joining us online at the APCCMI virtual platform for full access to conference sessions and meet with our online sponsors and attendees.